Paul's Premium Yarra Valley Wine Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: PWT1
While we navigate our way through the COVID-19 we are still uncertain when touring will resume.
Please contact us so we can keep you updated regarding our restart date.
Stay safe and we look forward to having you travel with us.
A relaxed and informal Yarra Valley day tour.
The Yarra Valley is Victoria’s premium wine growing region producing cool climate varieties, best known for chardonnay, sparkling wine and pinot noir. On your tour, Paul's minibus picks you up from your designated pick up point where you travel in air-conditioned comfort for a less than one hour journey to the Yarra Valley.
Enjoy tastings at four boutique wineries and the most delicious gourmet food in the Yarra Valley – an epicurean wine tour all on Melbourne’s doorstep. Paul lives it, you'll love it.
Your Premium Wine Tour includes:
- Small group – personalised tour
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- A visit to Chandon, the house of bubbly with sparkling wine tastings
- Yarra Valley boutique wineries chosen from: Oakridge / Yering Farm / Soumah / Maddens Rise / Helen & Joey Estate / Rochford / St. Huberts / Punt Road / Kellybrook / Greenstone / Coldstream Hills
- Lunch is a regional highlight. A delicious winery restaurant à la carte lunch matched with a glass of wine, tea or coffee
- Enjoy chocolate tastings at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Pick up and return from our convenient locations
- Return to Melbourne 5 – 5.30pm.